Big Bend Hospice hosts a number of community related events aimed at educating local residents about hospice care.
Big Bend Hospice Foundation Annual Fundraisers
The Big Bend Hospice Foundation hosts regular fundraising events throughout the eight counties served. Donating to Big Bend Hospice while in a social environment will allow you to meet others whose lives have been positively affected, while learning more about the services of Big Bend Hospice.
Take a look at our calendar of upcoming events, and for additional information please contact 850-878-5310.
- Dr. Jessie Furlow Memorial Event – Gadsden County
- Taylor Made Sing – Taylor County
- Wakulla Get Down – Wakulla County
- Spring Fling – Leon County
- Franklin's Fabulous Night Out – Franklin County
- Dr. Glenn Bass Golf Tournament – Leon County
- Joyful Noise – Jefferson County
- Pat Ramsey Benefit Concert – Leon County
- Songwriters in the Round Benefit – Leon County
- Tree of Remembrance – Leon, Gadsden, Liberty, Wakulla, Franklin, Jefferson, Madison and Taylor Counties