Big Bend Hospice hosts a number of community related events aimed at educating local residents about hospice care.
A Good Time is Just Around the Corner
The Big Bend Hospice Foundation hosts regular fundraising events throughout the eight counties served. Donating to Big Bend Hospice while in a social environment will allow you to meet others whose lives have been positively affected, while learning more about the services of Big Bend Hospice.
Take a look at our calendar of upcoming events, and for additional information please contact 850-878-5310.
Big Bend Hospice Foundation Annual Fundraisers
- Dr. Jessie Furlow Memorial Event – Gadsden County
- Taylor Made Sing – Taylor County
- Wakulla Get Down – Wakulla County
- Spring Fling – Leon County
- Franklin's Fabulous Night Out – Franklin County
- Dr. Glenn Bass Golf Tournament – Leon County
- Joyful Noise – Jefferson County
- A Fall Affair— Leon County
- Tree of Remembrance – Leon, Gadsden, Liberty, Wakulla, Franklin, Jefferson, Madison and Taylor Counties