Big Bend Hospice offers grief support to both survivors of hospice patients and to members of the community who have suffered a loss.
We're Here for you During a Time of Loss
We experience grief because of our love and connection to someone who has died. Our experience of grief is unique to each of us and can encompass a wide range of feelings. Sharing our memories, our feelings, our grief and our strategies for coping with others who are grieving can be especially helpful in healing and recovery.
Big Bend Hospice Bereavement Programs:
- Adult Grief Support Groups are offered throughout the year to provide education, comfort and encouragement during a difficult time. Everything shared is strictly confidential.
- Grief Support for Children and Teens is provided by the Caring Tree Program.
- Suicide Loss Support Groups meet every month to help support those who have lost someone to suicide.
- Big Bend Hospice Grief Series provides monthly meetings covering different topics.
- Individual Counseling is available for children, teens and adults.
- Hope for the Holidays programs offer support to those grieving through the holidays.
- Special Remembrance Services are offered during the holiday season and for Mother’s and Father’s Day to remember those who are no longer with us.
- Community Presentations for businesses, civic groups and professional organizations can be scheduled through our Speaker Bureau.
- Teen Woe-Be-Gone
- Children’s Woe-Be-Gone
To contact our Bereavement Services department for counseling or a community presentation, contact 850-878-5310.